Aug 29, 2012

Work continues on the 633csi...

I have been working on the 633csi recently and it getting ready to be driven more often.  I replaced numerous front end suspension components, replaced a broken sunroof cable, and adjusted the valves.  I also spent many hours carefully cleaning the trunk, and scrubbing the carpet.  I removed the seats to do this.  I am finding this car to be very solid and in nice overall shape.  It is slowly coming along and should be a fun car to drive.  Upcoming projects will include replacing all of the shifter bushings and building a set of BBS RC090 wheels.   I will try to document these processes. 

For those interested, I wrote up the technical process of the M30 engine valve adjsutment and it can be seen here:

No comments:

Post a Comment