I have been working on the 633csi recently and it getting ready to be driven more often. I replaced numerous front end suspension components, replaced a broken sunroof cable, and adjusted the valves. I also spent many hours carefully cleaning the trunk, and scrubbing the carpet. I removed the seats to do this. I am finding this car to be very solid and in nice overall shape. It is slowly coming along and should be a fun car to drive. Upcoming projects will include replacing all of the shifter bushings and building a set of BBS RC090 wheels. I will try to document these processes.
For those interested, I wrote up the technical process of the M30 engine valve adjsutment and it can be seen here:
Aug 2, 2012
Here is an updated picture of the 633csi after a quick wash. The car is running and driving. There do not appear to be any significant mechanical issues. So far so good! I am going to start by repairing the power sunroof mechanism and the front end suspension. Updates to come.